PAID TRAINING NOW AVALIABLE! Start your way to drive today!
School Bus Driver - Leuschen Transportation
Leuschen Transportation as part of Student Transportation of Canada, is proud to be Greater City of Sudbury’s most established and experienced operator. We provide transportation services to the thousands of school children who depend on us each day to arrive at school safely, on time and ready to learn. We also provide Sudbury’s “Handi Transit” program with more than 150,000 trips annually.
If you already have a Class B Driver License that's GREAT. If not thats okay too as TRAINING IS AVAILABLE AND COMPLETELY PAID!
Our drivers are mothers, fathers, grandparents, neighbors and friends with roots that are deep in the communities we serve. They are dependable, have a genuine commitment to safety and deliver exceptional customer service each day.
What we Offer:
- Competitive Wages and Monthly Bonus Incentives
- Evenings, Weekends, Holidays and Summers Off
- Part-Time, Flexible Employment (15-20 hours per week)
- Medical Benefits Available (Blue Cross)
- Make a positive difference in the lives of local children and support the education of future generations.
- May be able to bring your child on the bus, get paid and save on daycare!
- PAID ‘B Class’ Training - Next Class Starts May 28th
To Apply, you must :
- Must be over the age of 21.
- Demonstrate attention to detail with a positive attitude.
- Must possess a full G drivers license with 3 years of driving experience.
- Ability to successfully pass Background Check and MTO medical.
Leuschen Transportation, as part of Student Transportation of Canada is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you require a disability related accommodation to participate in our selection process, please reach out to a member of our Recruitment Team at 705-674-0708