At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
Job Title: Program Director
Rogers Radio Sudbury is looking for a Program Director for 92.7 ROCK & KiSS 105.3. This is a rare opportunity to lead 2 great stations, work in a challenging and rewarding company and live in one of Canada’s most beautiful areas.
We're looking for a people leader who can motivate the team to execute with a sense of urgency and passion....and have fun doing it. This is a job for a strategic thinker, tactician and someone who thrives on rolling up their sleeves. Modern times call for modern attitudes with the traditional LOVE of radio!!
Execute the 92.7 ROCK- KiSS 105.3 programming plan as developed, approved and updated by the company as a part of the normal Strat Planning process.
Program collaboratively within existing company framework of National Format Director and VP Content.
- Oversee the digital content including the websites and social media platforms.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Department to help reach targets.
- Manage budgets for the programming departments.
- Day to day scheduling of on-air talent and managing vacation.
- Ensure station complies with CRTC regulations.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in programming management or comparable experience.
- The desire to develop and lead your team
- Experience in building programming and promotions strategies.
- Possess creative and innovative problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of CRTC content regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented, as well as ability to multitask.
- Highly proficient in using the Music Master Music scheduling system and Wide Orbit Automation.
- Required computer skills include Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience on-air would be an asset.
- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver