- Full Time
- 14.00 Hour
- 2790 Thompson Rd, Smithville, ON L0R 2A0
Come Join The 'Pac!
STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 60 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”.
We are a growing company with stability and opportunity for advancement for qualified candidates. We are currently looking for various roles to be filled on our production floor.
Learn all about what Stanpac does at http://www.stanpacnet.com/
- Order Packers/Machine Operators (Forming Department)
- Press Labourers (Printing Department)
- Feeder/Deckhands (Printing Department)
- Bottle Loaders (Ink/Bottle Decorating Department)
- Mechanics (higher wage - more specific skill set required - feel free to inquire!)
Shift: 12hr Continental Shift Rotation (some 8hr shifts available in the Printing Department)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour. After 2 months, your wage will increase to $14.50/hour!!!
Physical Requirements: Each job is performed within a plant environment.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, bend, kneel and lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to adapt to changing climate conditions, air-borne particles and noisy conditions
- Must be willing to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (hairnet, ear plugs, safety glasses, steel toed boots/shoes)
Responsibilities and Duties
Each position will have various duties that must be completed. This is a very clean and bright production environment where we are creating Ice Cream Packaging or Decorating glass bottles for our many wonderful clients located throughout North America and beyond!
Candidates do not require mechanical aptitude but it would be beneficial to have some production experience. Each team works together to create the final product with each position working towards the same goal - high productivity!
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be physically capable of lifting up to 50lbs
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar environment
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks within a deadline-driven environment
- Able to trouble-shoot machinery issues that may arise
- Works well within a team and communicates effectively with all team members
- Can work well with competing deadlines
- Provide own steel-toed shoes/boots
- Able to consistently lift up to 50lbs
- After 2 months, you receive a $0.50 raise just because we like you!!!
What does Stanpac have to offer you?
- Full time hours in a clean and friendly production environment
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits after 6 months
- Company picnics, team-building and more!
- Employee Referral program ($200 Gift Card when your awesome friend or family member hit’s their 2 month anniversary)
- Work Perks (Corporate Discount Savings program)
For those interested in applying please submit your resume online
Come on in and see us directly at 2790 Thompson Road, Smithville!
Stanpac is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.