Interviewing Now, Part Time Openings
Part Time Customer Sales / Service
Vector Marketing has had a great year and we are looking to expand in 2019. Flexible work opportunities – great for students or just anyone looking for a part time job to supplement their income. No experience needed, start right away!
We have part time & full time schedules available in customer sales and service. Meet with customers in a relaxed environment, going over products and writing up any orders. The pay is not based on sales or results, so our representatives don't feel the pressure to make a sale every time they meet with a customer. Most of our reps start with no experience, since we provide the training needed for success.
What we offer:
- Flexible work – work part time around classes and full time during breaks. Schedule around other obligations with an option to work extra when needed.
- Excellent training – we've been training representatives to do well for over 35 years. Even if someone doesn't decide to stay with us long term, the communication skills they build are needed for any major.
- Great starting base pay – not based on sales or results, with opportunities to earn incentives based on performance.
- Resume experience – communication and sales skills that look great on any high school graduate's resume.
- Opportunity for advancement – opportunities to move into career positions, even for part timers.
- Enjoy working with people.
- At least 18 or high school graduate.
- Conditions apply.
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
- Able to start within the next seven to ten days.
Who can do well here:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking to make some extra income in the upcoming year. Great for people who need a flexible schedule including students to work part time around classes, moms looking to supplement their income, or anyone just looking to make money around their full time job. It doesn't matter if you have a Bachelor's Degree, an Associate's Degree, or no degree at all – we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine – cashier at Aldi, administrative assistant at a local law firm, server at a food restaurant like Buffalo Wild Wings, worked fast food at Wendy's or McDonald's, worked retail at Target, was a barista at Starbucks, worked in an Amazon warehouse, or a receptionist at a doctor's office.
Even if all your past experience is just a temp job, babysitting, landscaping, internship, work from home, office work, or customer service we can train you to do well with us.
If you think you would be a good fit for our company, fill out a quick application (usually takes about a minute or two) and someone will follow up with you about your interview request.