- Full Time
- 9009, 100th Ave, Fort St. John, BC V1J 1X5
Administrative Assistant, Environmental
Title: Administrative Assistant, Environmental
Location: Fort St. John, British Columbia
Direct Report: Project Manager
CWL’s Fort St. John Environmental team is seeking a motivated individual who can support to our management and field staff with day to day tasks.
Role and Responsibilities: Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Support project managers with various tasks;
- Field file preparation
- Supporting field staff on various projects;
- Liase with GIS team on project requests;
- Report drafting, compiling and distributing;
- Completing copy/edit and quality assurance/quality control on environmental reports;
- Facilitate on site request for the environmental management team (booking flights, courses, events, hotels, etc.);
- Order, receive, distribute and expense any ordered supplies for environmental projects;
- Prepare and send all outgoing mail and courier packages;
- Managing laboratory analysis and tabling results
- 2-3 years relevant work experience;
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel);
- Adaptable with willingness to learn;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Proactive, and self-motivated with exceptionally strong work ethic;
- Able to work independently and with the team;
- Multi-tasking; and
- Positive, outgoing attitude
Why CWL Energy Management?
We are a positive, culture driven land broker providing quality solutions through a focus on strengthening relationships. We strive to put the right people in the right chairs, and provide them with the necessary resources to grow and succeed as both individuals and teammates.
Fun. Reliable. Authentic. Accountable. Adaptable.
These are our core values. If you share the same passions and would like to be a part of our
dynamic team, please apply through our website: www.cwlenergy.com
We would like to thank everyone who submits their resume in advance.
Please note that we will only be contacting those whom we wish to interview.