At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
SONiC 102.9 and KiSS 91.7 have a rare opening for a dynamic part-time Street Team Member to join our fun, dedicated and hardworking team. You’ll be responsible for being the face of the station –interacting and engaging with listeners and station clients at all the fun events in and around the city.
As a part-time Street Team Member, your role at Rogers Media will be to deliver outstanding representation at station events.
- Execute station events and on-site promotions, representing the company with professionalism.
- Interact with clients, staff and the public with enthusiasm and authenticity.
- Set-up broadcast remotes with all required components (technical, prizing, staff, vehicle and signage).
- Post to station Social Media accounts.
- Attend station and client events as needed.
- Drive and maintain station vehicles.
- Other promotion department duties as required.
- Previous event experience an asset.
- Punctual and detail orientated.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Team player with a positive attitude and the ability to work well under minimal supervision in a fast-paced (but super fun) environment.
- Must be available weekends and evenings.
- Experience and knowledge of posting to various social media platforms.
- Must hold a valid Alberta full Class 5 drivers licence and provide a printed drivers’ abstract.
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.