Press Machine Operator
The purpose of the Press Machine Operator position is to set up, operate and monitor the press and its associated equipment to print required graphics on plastic film in a timely basis that meets all customer's print specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the Press Machine Operator:
- Sets up and controls press ( positioning of cylinders in press, threading of film, adjusting of transfer and printing rolls, regulating of press speed, setting of drying temperature, etc).
- If required blends proper ink mixtures.
- Sets up and adjusts ink air pumps.
- Proper backing and mounting of plates on cylinders
- Knowledge in handling and storage of cylinders.
Requirements for the Press Machine Operator:
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to set up and operate press equipment that includes but is not limited to the press, ink pumps and cylinders
- Must be able to clearly communicate with team members
- Works on press and associated equipment to print plastic film. This production environment is a high noise area with potentially hot conditions
- Must be comfortable with heights and working in confined spaces
**Successful Completion of a Pre-Employment Background Check and Drug Screen may be required
Apply with us online today at http://www.expresspros.com/edesmoinesia/ or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]!!