Apprentice/Journeyman Carpenters Wanted!
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of construction assignments with our clients. From concrete cribbing to finishing carpentry opportunities will arise from Diversified Staffing Services in Calgary/Southern Alberta.
• Proof of Apprentice or Journeyman certification
• Have valid CSTS/WHMIS certification
• Have valid Fall Arrest/Confined Space certification
• Experience-Cribbing / Framing / Deficiencies
• Reliable with the ability to work with Superintendents and Foremen effectively and safely
• Ability to prepare, erect and remove forms for foundations/walls/columns and beams
• Competent in general carpentry- hoarding, framing, installation of doors and frames
• Competent with all power tools- chop/circular saws
• Competent with reading blue prints
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs + consistently
• Work is outdoor/indoors
To be considered for this role, you will have:
• Apprentice/Journeyman Certification
• Experience – 3-5 years +
• Work in a fast paced/Team based environment
• Reliable and adhere to our client’s safety standards
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying, and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.