Share with friends:
$5000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR Nurse Practitioners, to be paid out over 2 years!
- Provide coverage for the Behavioral Health Inpatient Unit and Outpatient Clinic.
- Demonstrate and serve as an expert in the role of practitioner, consultant, educator and health professional.
- Assures competent and ethical care of patients and families.
- Shares with the supervising physician and clinic staff the responsibilities of providing and maintaining a quality of customer focused, nursing and medically appropriate approach to patient assessment, care plan development and implementation, follow up to outcomes and cost effective delivery of service.
- Graduate of an accredited nurse practitioner program.
- Current SD license to match degree; current SD Nursing license if applicable.
- ACLS & CPR required.